TOMZ Corporation is looking for a motivated individual that has advanced experience in CNC Swiss machining and set-up.
- Set-up & run production on Swiss type Lathe (Citizen, Tsugami)
- Able to change and make adjustments on tooling by using presetters and or by manually touching off tools
- Have a good understanding of the shop environment – strong mechanical aptitude
- Able to troubleshoot machining errors
- Able to read complicated blueprints and have understanding of GD&T
- Inspect own work and have ability to work efficiently to achieve goals
- Maintain safe operations by abiding to safety procedures and regulations
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Use basic measuring equipment including calipers, micrometers, height gages, optical comparators, and a variety of gages/pins
Essential Functions/Physical Limitations: Regular attendance and following instructions is essential for this position. Work may require at times lifting, carrying, and bending of work station objects. The operator will also at times be required to stand and or sit for long periods of time.
Minimum Requirements: Must have two years of CNC Swiss Type machine experience and must be able to work overtime as needed. Candidates with shift flexibility a plus. Troubleshooting machine issues by making corrections and or adjustments independently is vital to success in this role.
2 YEARS’ EXPERIENCE- FULL TIME- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA REQUIRED- MIN AGE 18
DAY SHIFT AND NIGHT SHIFT POSITIONS AVAILABLE
DAY SHIFT STARTS AT 6AM MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
NIGHT SHIFT STARTS AT 5:30AM MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY