TOMZ Corporation is looking to hire a full-time PM Quality Inspector with proficient experience on manual CMM. Candidates must have prior experience measuring parts using CMM machines.
Night shift starts at 5:30pm Monday through Friday.
- Manual CMM set up and operation
- Measuring of parts using the CMM, comparator, micro-hite mic, …
- Inspecting and testing of precision medical/aerospace products at various stages of manufacturing
- Using basic precision measuring equipment
- Recording and controlling data for traceability
- Studying drawings and customer requirements to verify the quality of parts produced
- Compiling and evaluating statistical data to determine/maintain quality of products
- Five years of most recent inspection experience
- Expert in blueprint reading and GD&T
- Strong organizational skills to keep workspace clean and orderly
- Candidate must be punctual
- Willingness to work overtime on a weekly basis
FULL TIME- 5 YEARS’ EXPERIENCE PREFERRED- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA REQUIRED- MIN AGE 18
POSITION IS FOR NIGHT SHIFT– PAY DEPENDS ON EXPERIENCE- PLEASE SUBMIT UPDATED RESUMES WITH DETAILED WORK EXPERIENCE.